Pericles was a prominent ancient Greek statesman, orator, and general of Athens during the golden age, between the Persian and Peloponnesian wars. He also promoted Athenian democracy and rebuilt the Acropolis and the Parthenon which shines over Athens. If you side with Athens in the Peloponessian war, then this Pericles World tour shirt is for you.
This Ancient Greek shirt design is printed on a high quality Bella + Canvas 3001 t-shirt.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Standard processing and shipping time within the United States and the European Union is on average 6-7 days. For orders outside North America and Europe, the shipping time may be up to two weeks.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|